Sunday, May 22, 2011

Playlist! 5/15-5/21

So some of these may be old, to you (I never said this was going to be the newest music blog)... but they are currently my most played on ipod/itunes as of today.  This music got me through the week and my workouts.  


1. Rolling the deep (cover) - John Legend 
2. Break my heart - Estelle ft. Rick Ross
3. Puppets (Royksopp Remix) - Depeche Mode
4. Come together (A.Skillz Remix) - The Beatles
5. Polkadots 2010 (Oliver Twizt Remix) Afrojack
6. On the Floor (Spanish Version) - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
7. I'm into you - Jennifer Lopez ft. Lil Wayne
8. One more time in Miami Bitch (Pristine Blusters Mashup) - Daft Punk vs. Dj Chuckie 
9. Let the Bass Kick - Chuckie
10. Judas - Lady GaGa
11. Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
12. Look at me Now - Chris Brown
13. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
14. Rolling in the Deep (Cover) - Glee Cast
15. Dirty Dancer - Enrique Iglesias & Usher ft. Lil Wayne
16.  Party Rock Anthem (Tommie Sunshine & Vandé & Gross Edit) - LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock 
17. Pump Repeat (Mowgli Remix) - Edison & BootySlapperz 
18. Till the end of Time - Beyonce
19. Run The World (Girls) (Oh Snap!! & DJ Prime Remix) - Beyonce
20. Gucci Gucci (Prod. By DJ Two Stacks) -  Kreayshawn
21. Bounce (Dub Pilot's Remix) - Calvin Harris Ft.Kelis
22. Freak - Sneakbo Ft. OG Niki
23. After Party - Lonely Island
24. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win- Beastie Boys Ft. Santigold 
25. Nobody's Perfect (Netsky Full Remix) - Jessie J


I get a lot of music from hype.com, basically one of the best blog aggregators for music of all time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment